Toronto, ON, November 30, 2010 -- Toronto Self Defense, SAFE International Self Defense Experts Reach 120,000 Client Milestone. SAFE International is the leading provider of mobile self defense training in Toronto, Canada. It currently operates throughout Ontario and has taught self defense in Toronto since 1994. SAFE International has reached a milestone in self defense training, having taught more than 120,000 clients. They have taught self defense to teens, women and men from 8 years of age to 70 years of age. SAFE International has a focused marketing campaign to provide self defense to both women and men in private, corporate and high school environments. The company is owned and managed by Chris Roberts who is a professional teaching Director and self-defense instructor.
SAFE International has a wide offering of self defense programs including:
1) Toronto Corporate Self Defense - Workplace violence is on the rise. Company and organizational leaders have become increasingly concerned about protecting themselves and their staff. SAFE International can address these needs by providing seminars tailored to specific job needs in any service industry ranging from real estate to health care to sales employees. Self protection is a necessity but it is now a form of insurance that will make your business more profitable and your employees more confident and secure. SAFE International courses are excellent at meeting many aspects of Ontario Bill 168 on workplace violence and harassment.
2) Toronto Women’s Self Defense - Twenty five percent of women will be assaulted during their lifetime and the highest risk group is teenage women. This is an alarming fact especially since over forty seven percent of crime is unreported. Women will know their attacker fifty seven percent of the time according to studies. Women lead busy lives and need easy to remember tactics that work in real-life situations. They also need training that fits into their busy schedules. SAFE International understands the challenges that women face and offer classes, group seminars and private lessons to fit into anyone's schedule. SAFE International offers courses at the client’s home where they can address topics such as home invasions, car safety, family safety, plus much more. They even have a Best Friends self defense course which can be a fun environment to learn in.
3) Toronto High School Self Defense - SAFE International has become Canada's most popular high school course for both boys and girls due to the fact that they don't teach martial arts, but rather a practical approach to personal safety with an emphasis on detecting and defusing potentially dangerous situations. All their instructors are certified through SAFE International and have a unique ability to reach the students in an effective and memorable manner. SAFE International offers courses from one to five hours in length.
4) Toronto Men’s Self Defense - SAFE International provides a no nonsense approach to personal safety. Our goal is to teach men to Recognize, React and Respond to any confrontation in the quickest possible time. This is not a martial arts course, but rather a practical, effective and easy to learn style of personal security. Included in the men’s self defense course is how to deal with Personal Self Defense emotionally, psychologically and physically. Next SAFE International moves on to Close Quarter Striking Tools and learning how to identify the most vulnerable areas of the body and how to strike them in a quick, non telegraphed manner. Discussion on how using a Non-Aggressive Posture is one of your best tools to catch an attacker off guard. Common Street Attacks are addressed as there are only a few primary attacks that are used in real life attacks. By preparing for those few you are also prepared to handle the secondary attacks. Even then, we still cover all the possible attacks which will include... chokes, punches, tackles, grabs, holds, plus how to handle things in the event that they go to the ground. In addition, SAFE International can address defense against commonly used weapons such as knives, bats, and guns.
5) Toronto Cyber Bullying Prevention Program - for years, schools have offered Anti-Bullying programs, but now with the internet and all its benefits, there is a negative side, Cyber Bullying, another form of bullying which cannot be ignored. Cyberbullying is quite often an extension of traditional bullying and can take many forms. SAFE International has recognized that this topic can no longer be ignored and in traditional fashion, we have developed a program which is both memorable and effective in teaching our 3 R's philosophy of Recognize, React, and Respond. First students are taught how to recognize the different forms that cyber bullying make take, whether they be through texting, emailing or popular social networking sites. Students are then taught through discussion, case studies and interaction how to react to these forms of bullying whether it be to handle themselves, or to approach the proper authorities / parents on how to respond in the quickest and safest manner.
Chris Roberts also trains/consults people privately on a weekly basis. Private clients include mothers, fathers, daughters, police officers, seniors, and people with disabilities. Tactics are taught and learned quickly. Mr. Roberts constantly studies and implements new tactics when they his criteria of being simple but effective. If the tactic might save a life, he is interested. The techniques are taught on the basis of Gross Motor movements.
Contact SAFE International and Chris Roberts to schedule a private lesson, group class, seminar or school course. You can visit the main site at www.safeinternational.biz or their site for schools at www.highschoolselfdefense.com. You can also view Chris’ self defense blog at www.selfdefensecanada.info
You can also reach Chris Roberts toll free at 1-800-465-5972 or by email at email@example.com
15535 Cooper Rd.
Canada K0C 1R0
1 800 465-5972