Salinas, CA, March 16, 2018 - Did you know this year Earth Day is celebrating its 48th anniversary? In 2020 it will be 50 years! Each year we learn more about sustainability and Pinterest is an excellent place to share tips from green construction to composting and quotes! Share your favorite pins that represent what Earth Day means to you in our new Pin-It-To-Win-It contest!
• Follow us on Pinterest
• Create a board titled: Earth Day 2018
• Pin your favorite Earth Day images, from trends to beautiful photos
(minimum 5 pins)
• Use the hashtag #EarthDayHyattRegencyMonterey on all the pins
• EMAIL a link to your board
• One lucky winner will receive a two-night stay at Hyatt Regency Monterey
• Contest runs March 25th – April 22nd. Winner will be announced April 22nd in
honor of Earth Day!
In honor of Earth Day, Sunday, April 22nd, the Hyatt Regency Hotel and Spa in Monterey is offering the following promotions:
Guests checking in on April 22nd will receive a sprouting pencil that can be planted at home to grow basil! #TravelGreen #InAHyattWorld
Happy Earth Day
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa shows their commitment to the environment and their local communities with programs that ranged from a naturalist-led beach clean-up to shutting the lights off in all unoccupied rooms, and employees turned out to volunteer at dozens of local green efforts. These activities take place throughout the year.
Enjoy this green-inspired cocktail:
1.5 oz of Organic Blanco Tequila
½ oz of Cucumber-infused Organic Simple Syrup
¼ oz of freshly squeezed Organic Lime Juice
1 oz of Sparkling Cava
Build and Shake in cocktail shaker. Strain into Martini Glass – Cucumber Garnish
Marci Bracco Cain
Salinas, CA 93901