Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Promotional Program to Run in Conjunction With Product Offerings at Walgreens Store Locations in South Florida
Boca Raton, FL, November 01, 2011 -- DNA Brands, Inc. ("DNAX.OB"), makers of the great tasting DNA Energy Drinks® and DNA Meat Snacks, each a favorite of the action sports community and its enthusiastic followers, announced today it will begin a month-long promotional program with the Miami Dolphins of the NFL that will highlight DNA's meat snack product at Walgreens' several hundred South Florida locations.
Under the terms of the agreement the Miami Dolphins designed and produced DNA-branded point of sale material, including a front door poster for product display provided by Walgreens to DNA in connection with the vendor promotion. The Dolphins also designed and produced features on its www.MiamiDolphins.com website and landing page. Features include Triple Play Banner advertisements making no fewer than 100,000 impressions per week during the promotion period. Winners of the promotion will receive tickets for an away game, airfare, hotel accommodations and a visit to the broadcast booth.
"As we continue to make our products more readily available to the public, marketing and promotional activities like the Dolphins Promotional Program become more and more important. We believe that these programs, combined with direct retail promotions and grass roots sampling, continue to create more trial and because of our award winning taste profiles, subsequently more customers," said Mel Leiner DNA's Executive Vice President.
About DNA Brands, Inc.
DNA BRANDS makes DNA Energy Drink®, the award-winning, best-tasting energy drink at the 2010 World Beverage Competition, and DNA Beef Jerky™ and DNA Shred Stix™. DNA Energy Drink® is a proprietary blend of quality ingredients in four flavors: Citrus, Lemon Lime, Sugar Free Citrus and CranRazberry. DNA is a proud sponsor of many action sport teams consisting of top athletes from Motorcross, Surf, Wakeboard and Skateboard, and has received tremendous TV and media coverage.
Independent retailers throughout the state sell the DNA Brand products, as well as the national retailers Walgreens, CVS, Race Trac and Circle K.
True to its actions sports roots, DNA BRANDS, INC., has earned national recognition through its title sponsorship of the DNA SHRED STIX STAR YAMAHA RACING TEAM where it competes on a world-class level in Supercross and Motocross, reaching millions of fans. DNA Energy Drink(R) can also be found in other action sports such as Surfing, BMX, Wakeboarding and Skateboarding, and its athletes are recognized stars in their own right.
For more information about DNA Energy Drink, its athletes and sponsorships, please visit www.dnabrandsusa.com
Darren M. Marks
(954) 970 3826
Safe Harbor Forward-Looking Statements
To the extent that statements in this press release are not strictly historical, including statements as to revenue projections, business strategy, outlook, objectives, future milestones, plans, intentions, goals, future financial conditions, future collaboration agreements, the success of the Company's development, events conditioned on stockholder or other approval, or otherwise as to future events, such statements are forward-looking, and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The forward-looking statements contained in this release are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the statements made.
Darren M. Marks
DNA Brands, Inc.
506 NW 77th St
Boca Raton, FL 33487
(954) 970 3826
The holiday season is meant to be spent celebrating and relaxing with loved ones, yet often turns out to be one of the most stress-filled times of the year.
Denver, Colorado, November 01, 2011 - The holiday season is meant to be spent celebrating and relaxing with loved ones, yet often turns out to be one of the most stress-filled times of the year.
Long lines, crowded airports, ever-changing TSA regulations, even unpredictable winter weather can all combine to make holiday travel an experience many would prefer to avoid. A professional, mature, CPR-certified travel companion from Preferred Travel Helpers will help eliminate the stress associated with traveling, so families can focus on celebrating together. Whether it’s assisting grandma and grandpa, or a single mom flying alone with the kids, a Travel Helper can help make “getting there” more enjoyable and fun.
Just in time for the busiest travel season of the year, the assisted travel experts at Preferred Travel Helpers present the Top 10 Holiday Travel Tips* for the Elderly.
10. Remember, walkers, crutches, canes and other devices that can fit through the X-ray machine must undergo X-ray screening (with the exception of white collapsible canes). Ask a security officer for assistance (arm, hand, shoulder to lean on) until you are reunited with your device. Security will perform a hand inspection of your equipment if it cannot fit through the X-ray machine.
9. The limit of one carry-on and one personal item (purse briefcase or computer case) does not apply to medical supplies, equipment, mobility aids, and/or assistive devices.
8. If you have medical documentation regarding your medical condition or disability, have it with you to present it to a security officer to help inform him of your situation. This documentation is not required and will not exempt you from the security screening process, but may make the process easier.
7. If you have personal supplemental oxygen, it will need to undergo screening. Check with your doctor prior to coming to the airport to ensure disconnection can be done safely. If you need an oxygen supplier to meet you at the arrival gate, check with your airline well in advance of your departure about their procedures for allowing suppliers to meet you, since these procedures vary from airline to airline.
6. If traveling internationally, apply for a passport at least three months prior to travel. Be sure to fill out the emergency contact page of your passport. Make a copy of your passport and store it separate from the original. Some foreign countries will also require that you have a Visa.
5. High altitude, air pollution, humidity and extreme temperatures may cause health issues. Ask your medical insurance company if your policy applies overseas, and if it covers emergency expenses such as medical evacuation. If it does not, consider supplemental insurance. Medicare does not cover medical expenses outside of the U.S.
4. If you have a medical device (on the interior or exterior of your body) check with your doctor prior to traveling to determine if it is safe for you to go through the metal detector or be hand-wanded. If your doctor indicates that you should not go through the metal detector or be hand-wanded, or if you are concerned, ask the security officer for a pat-down inspection instead.
3. Pack your medications in a separate pouch/bag to facilitate the inspection process. Ensure that containers holding medications are not too densely filled, and that all medication is clearly identified. If possible keep your medication in its original, marked container. The TSA recommends that passengers do not pack medications that they do not want exposed to X-rays in their checked baggage. Instead, send larger quantities of medications to your destination by mail ahead of time. Travel delays due to weather and unforeseen circumstances can happen. Bring at least three extra day’s worth of prescriptions with you, just to be safe.
2. Do not wrap gifts you're taking on the plane. Security officers may have to unwrap gifts if they need to take a closer look. Plan to ship wrapped gifts ahead of time or wait until your destination to wrap them. You can bring pies and cakes through the security checkpoint, but please be advised that they may require additional screening.
1. The number one travel tip for the elderly this season is to hire a travel assistant. Each Helper at Preferred Travel Helpers is an insured employee who is not only CPR-certified, but trained in Crisis Prevention Intervention, flight physiology and all current TSA requirements. The Helper’s focus is on the traveler’s comfort and safety as well as overseeing every detail of the trip. From check-in, baggage handling, gate and itinerary changes and security checkpoints to ensuring the traveler safely reaches their destination; the Helper is a constant companion and assistant, easing the fears, confusion and anxiety that can often be overwhelming during travel.
Additionally, Preferred Travel Helpers can coordinate and manage all equipment associated with accessible travel (securing proper oxygen concentrators, etc.), leaving the client free to relax and enjoy their trip.
“The holidays are meant to be spent together, surrounded by friends and family,” said Preferred Travel Helpers president and founder, Kimarie Jones. “You just can’t hug via video chat. We want to help bring families together for year-round special occasions, and especially the holidays.”
*Tips compiled from the US State Department and Transportation Security Administration.
For more information on Preferred Travel Helpers, call 1-800-469-7970 or visit www.preferredtravelhelpers.com.
Kruzic Communications, Inc.
1305 Krameria H140
Denver, CO 80220
A new report from the World Gold Council, supporting gold as an option for alternative investments, has attracted support from Alternative Asset Analysis (AAA).
Boston, MA, November 01, 2011 - A new report from the World Gold Council, supporting gold as an option for alternative investments, has attracted support from Alternative Asset Analysis (AAA).
The 'Gold: Alternative Investment, Foundation Asset' report claims that, alongside several other alternative assets, such as hedge funds, commodities, currencies, real estate and forestry, gold can help to diversify a portfolio against risk.
AAA, an advocate of alternative investments, backed the support for gold as a promising asset. It said that despite the fact that gold prices seem to be stabilising, it is unlikely that gold will lose significant value, particularly over the long term. “Gold is still seen as a safe bet during economic turmoil,” added Anthony Johnson, AAA’s analysis partner.
Juan Carlos, the Investment Research Manager for the World Gold Council, added that alternative investments in general are looking more and more attractive as traditional assets struggle. He stated, “Alternative assets have gained acceptance among private and professional investors over the past decade as they look to increase risk-adjusted returns.
“Including gold can produce distinct benefits to the performance of an alternatives portfolio due to its deep liquidity, low correlation to most asset classes and outperformance during periods of systemic risk, "added Mr Carlos.
AAA claims that diversification is an important thing to consider when establishing an investment portfolio in the current climate, as it is always advantageous to invest in asset classes that will make money when stock and shares are losing value, explained Mr Johnson.
“Forestry is a favourite of ours at the moment, as it offers a financially viable and ethically attractive option,” added Johnson. AAA supports the work of sustainable forestry managers in emerging economies, such as Greenwood Management, which plants non-native trees in Brazil and delivers strong returns for investors all over the world.
Alternative Asset Analysis
71 Commercial St
Boston, MA 02109-1320
Withstanding a cold, rainy morning, Incite Creative braved the elements along with 2,000 advocates and walkers to support Walk Now for Autism Speaks: Baltimore , which raised $246,000 for autism research.
Baltimore, MD, November 01, 2011 - Withstanding a cold, rainy morning, Incite Creative braved the elements along with 2,000 advocates and walkers to support Walk Now for Autism Speaks: Baltimore , which raised $246,000 for autism research.
The Shafer Center for Early Intervention raised over $13,000 of this total alone and sponsored the Kid's Corner, a 10x40 space within M&T Bank Stadium's parking lot where children's Halloween activities were planned. Although Mother Nature altered the plan and caused the sponsors to huddle around their 10x10 tented dry area, The Shafer Center and its volunteers (adorned in bright gold scarves and blue Shafer Center hats) still managed to provide valuable information to parents and family members.
Incite Creative has been working with The Shafer Center over the past year to improve its brand identity and increase its brand awareness in the local community, and gave an extra push to finish up the event materials in time for this weekend's Autism Walk. The firm's services have included:
Camp Postcard Design
School Aide Brochure Design
Banner & Pop Up Display Design
Event Promotional Materials
"Now that our marketing materials match the caliber of our services, our staff is very excited and motivated to use them," said Christine Accardo, Program Director at The Shafer Center. "It's amazing to see our services come to life on paper and how the materials convey our unique approach to helping children with autism and their families."
The Shafer Center for Early Intervention is committed to providing resources and treatment to children and their families during the critical formative years of 18 months to age eight. The Shafer Center utilizes a whole-child approach to autism therapy to maximize the potential of each child.
About Incite Creative (www.incitecreativeinc.com)
Entering its twelfth year in business, Incite Creative is a marketing and graphic design firm that specializes in strategic positioning, brand development and creative implementation services for Mid-Atlantic, small-to-mid-sized companies and organizations that have national and international reach. For more information, log onto http://www.incitecreativeinc.com or contact Dina Wasmer at 410-366-9479 ext. 2# or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incite Creative, Inc.
1501 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
410-366-9479 ext 2
Sharon Lechter-Finalist for a Lifetime Achievement and Best Company Stevie® Award for Women in Business
Stevie Award Winners to Be Announced in New York on November 11, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ, November 01, 2011 - Sharon Lechter, best selling author and financial literacy expert was named a Finalist in the Lifetime Achievement category in the 8th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business. Founder of Pay Your Family First, also a finalist for a Best Company category, Lechter continues to innovate new ways for families to teach financial responsibility globally.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor women executives, entrepreneurs, and the companies they run –worldwide. The Stevie Awards have been hailed as the world’s premier business awards.
“I’m honored to stand alongside so many accomplished women nominated for this prestigious award. I hope that this honor sheds light on the importance of financial education as we continue our work to empower families and to inspire children to create financial independence,” said Lechter.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word “crowned,” winners will be announced during a gala event at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Friday, November 11. Nominated women executives and entrepreneurs from the U.S.A and several other countries are expected to attend. The presentations will be broadcast live on radio in the U.S.A. by the Business TalkRadio Network.
More than 1,300 entries – a record for the competition - were submitted this year for consideration in 75 categories, including Best Executive, Best Entrepreneur, Women Helping Women, and Communications Campaign of the Year. Sharon Lechter is a Finalist in the Lifetime Achievement category.
Best selling author, entrepreneur, international speaker, CPA, philanthropist and proud mother and grandmother, Sharon Lechter passionately promotes financial literacy for families. A national spokesperson for the AICPA, Lechter also was honored to serve as a member of the first President's Advisory Council on Financial Literacy.
Lechter has received a 2010 Mom’s Choice Gold Award® for her board game, ThriveTime for Teens, as well as a Gold award in 2011 for the YOUTHpreneur BIZkit. Pay Your Family First resources have also been awarded a Dr. Toy award, WTS Toy Review’s 5 Star rating as well as Creative Child Magazine’s 2010 Game of The Year for ThriveTime for Teens.
Most recently, she published, Three Feet from Gold and Outwitting the Devil, in cooperation with the Napoleon Hill Foundation. Co-author of the international best selling book, Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Lechter continues to travel the globe empowering others to achieve prosperity.
For further information about Sharon Lechter, visit her online at http://www.sharonlechter.com/. To explore Lechter’s games and tools for youth, visit http://www.payyourfamilyfirst.com/.
Details about the Stevie Awards for Women in Business and the list of Finalists in all categories are available at http://www.stevieawards.com/women.
About The Stevie Awards:
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.stevieawards.com.
Sponsors and supporters of the 8th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business (as of October 12) include the Business TalkRadio Network, Coloredge, Infogroup, KeyBank | Key4Women, Melilea International Group of Companies, SDL, and Smart Reader Worldwide,
Black Dog Promotions
9920 S. Rural Rd., Ste 108
Tempe, AZ, 85284 - USA