Monterey, CA, September 02, 2019 - One of Monterey’s original restaurants on Fisherman’s Wharf, Abalonetti Bar & Grill rolls out the red carpet for locals, offering a specially priced menu.
Combine that with two hours free parking courtesy of the City of Monterey, and it’s one sweet deal of a meal.
Offered daily at lunch or dinner, the menu includes a wide variety of entrees:
- Mile-High Meatloaf (roasted garlic mashed potatoes, crispy onion tangles, mushroom gravy and fresh vegetables), $10.95.
- Grilled Calamari Steak (Italian breadcrumb crust served with roasted-garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables), $10.95.
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Breast (sundried tomatoes, capers and white wine sauce, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables), $10.95.
- Italian Sausage Penne Pasta (tossed with roasted peppers, sweet onions and Sicilian marinara), $10.95.
- Flame-broiled Pork Loin Chop (marinated in herbs and spices, served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables), $10.95.
- Fresh Catch of the Day (grilled salmon fillet or sand dabs served with rice and fresh vegetables), $12.95.
The special allows diners to add a glass of house Chardonnay, Cabernet, White Zinfandel or 12-oz. draft beer for an additional $3.99.
For more information visit www.abalonetti.com.
Marci Bracco Cain
Salinas, CA 93901