Los Angeles, CA, February 21, 2014 - Christina Moss Naturals. Your face is the most conspicuous part of your skin. You may not think about it but on a daily basis your face tells the world if your skin is being cared for or neglected. Correct skin care that results in a healthier complexion is far easier and less costly than one might expect.
Detergents, artificial fragrances and other chemical based products should never be used on your face. If there is any chemical sensitivity these product will sabotage your skin care routine. And even normal skin can be left stripped of its natural oils and left unnecessarily dry which can lead to a wrinkled and prematurely aging complexion. It’s never too early to choose the right product. So the first thing to ensure is that you are using an organic facial wash or facial cleanser. We make one (our Organic Facial Wash) that is concentrated so it’s long-lasting and ounce for ounce is not only a fabulous product, it is safe and an economical choice.
The second thing is to wash your face properly. Follow these steps:
1. Wash your hands with hot soapy water and scrub your nails with a nail brush.
2. Remove eye make-up. Remove mascara with a dab of olive oil on a cotton pad. This also works for water-proof mascara. Do not pull at your lashes. The idea is to gently slide the mascara off. Then remove any eye make-up with a drop of olive oil on a fresh cotton pad. Avoid tugging and pulling at this delicate area. Be gentle with your skin.
3. Splash your face with warm water. Do not use hot water as it is stressful for your skin and could result in burst capillaries.
4. Squeeze a penny-sized amount of cleanser from the bottle directly onto a wet facial brush, a face cloth or your fingers, and begin massaging the cleanser into your skin in small circular motions. Continue this way across your forehead, face and neck. Remember to be gentle.
5. When done, rinse your face and neck thoroughly with warm water being careful to remove all residue, and finish by splashing your face with cool water to help close the pores.
6. Gently pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
7. Moisturize your face and neck.
Christina Moss, Founder of Christina Moss Naturals
Christina Moss Naturals all organic and 100% natural skin and hair care line actually works. They have review after review on their website and Amazon listings of customers that have had excellent, even amazing, results with these products. They even guarantee their products and your satisfaction.
For more information and where to find Christina Moss Naturals products, go to:
Facebook: Christina Moss Naturals
If you would like to learn more about Christina Moss Naturals organic & all natural skin and hair care products, you can contact Christina Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her website at www.ChristinaMossNaturals.com. You can also reach her by phone at 818-843-3427 or by mail at 1229 N. Lamer St, Burbank, CA. 91506.
1229 N. Lamer St
Burbank, CA 91506