Saturday, November 12, 2011
Dynamic Case Management (DCM) makes it possible to manage cases as a whole and affects a major part of administrative activities in all entities
Woburn (Boston), MA, November 11, 2011 - AuraPortal (www.auraportal.com), a global provider of Business Process Management (BPM) solutions, has released the new version 4.2., that among other new features, provides the focus and the necessary functions to make from your BPM Suite, the most complete and straightforward DCM (Dynamic Case Management) in the market.
What is Dynamic Case Management?
Dynamic Case Management provides solutions to specific issues that need to be resolved in an organization, at any given time. The cases come from loosely structured requests (internal and external), such as: incidents, claims, requests for goods or services, records, projects, etc., they follow many alternative paths and end when the case has been resolved.
How are the Cases Managed?
A tool for efficiently undertaking Dynamic Case Management must have numerous integrated capabilities, such as:
• Management by BPM Processes
• Business Rules Management (not to be confused with Process Rules)
• Agile management of Documents and Web Content
• Elements of Information, Communication and Collaboration between employees and with people external to the entity
• Processes with the ability to deviate the flow at any given time, to other processes (with or without return)
• Management of mandatory tasks, both planned and unplanned, with Dynamic Forms capable of appearing and being hidden according to the circumstances
• Agile creation of additional steps for the element control of the cases
• Tools to observe, control and analyze the execution of each case as a whole, as well as analyze the combined results of terminated cases for continuous process improvement
But above all, these capabilities must be completely integrated and be accompanied by a great amount of agility and flexibility to undertake all types of changes immediately, with security and without the need for programming or IT knowledge.
The AuraPortal Solution:
AuraPortal offers the Product and the Methodology necessary for successfully undertaking Dynamic Case Management projects.
Phone: +1 781-569-5940 or +1 978-808-6340
The Netherlands: firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle East: email@example.com
Eastern Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Aura (AuraPortal) (http://www.auraportal.com):
AURA is a global BPMS (Business Process Management Suite) provider delivering a solution that creates, without the need of IT programming, Business Process Workflow Execution Models. AuraPortal is 100% Web-based, and is complementary to existing ERP and CRM systems.
AuraPortal has a presence in 50 countries with more than 350 customers including, among others: Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Frito-Lay, Toyota, Yamaha, Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX), ArcelorMittal, Eletrobras, Royal KPN, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sodexo, etc., as well as many Government Agencies and Departments in several countries.
AuraPortal Headquarters are located in North America (Boston) and Europe (Holland) whereas the software development facilities are located in Spain and India.
The Greater Boston
400 Trade Center - Suite 5900
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801-7472
781 569 5940