Carmel Highlands, CA, May 01, 2015 – Looking for a dream luxury wedding? Starting May 2015, the spectacular Hyatt Carmel Highlands, known for its breathtaking views and deluxe amenities, will offer midweek weddings. Whether couples want the “all-the-details treatment” or a “just-the-basics” approach, Hyatt Carmel Highlands offers solutions tailored for each guest.
• 50 percent off the current site fee
• A four-course preset menu prepared by Executive Chef Chad Minton for $95, plus tax and gratuity per guest. This includes a special two-person wedding cake for the bride and groom.
• Professional wedding specialists to assist throughout the event planning process
• Complimentary guestroom for 1 night with chilled bottle of champagne for the bride and groom
• Choice of several breathtaking venues, including incredible seaside location overlooking the Big Sur coast with epic views of the Pacific Ocean
• Complimentary valet parking for the wedding couple and their guests
• Discounted rates on guestrooms and suites for event attendees
Hyatt Carmel Highlands is located at 120 Highlands Drive, Carmel, California, USA, 93923. For more information, please contact the hotel’s wedding consultants at (831) 622-5461 or email WeddingHIGPH@hyatt.com.
About Hyatt Carmel Highlands
Perched on the hillside of the Carmel Highlands with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, Hyatt Carmel Highlands combines true Carmel luxury with an approachable and sophisticated spirit. A haven for artists and discerning travelers since its opening in 1917, Hyatt Carmel Highlands features 48 luxuriously renovated guestrooms, including 11 suites, 32 Ocean View rooms and 5 Garden View rooms. In addition, Hyatt Carmel Highlands offers spectacular dining at the award-winning Pacific’s Edge restaurant and California Market, 4,800 square feet of meeting space, in-room spa services, heated outdoor swimming pool, three spa tubs and a StayFit fitness facility. Situated only four miles from downtown Carmel, Hyatt Carmel Highlands idyllic setting and personalized service has attracted families, weddings, honeymooners and privileged travelers for nearly a century. Hyatt Carmel Highlands has been recognized among the world’s finest hotels as part of Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List and Travel + Leisure’s “T+L 500” World’s Best Hotels. http://www.hyattcarmelhighlands.com/.
Hyatt hotels are smaller-sized properties conveniently located in diverse business and leisure areas. With hotels typically ranging from 150 to 350 rooms, Hyatt hotels offer guests the opportunity to experience our hospitality in a vibrant environment. Customers include individual business and leisure travelers, and Hyatt hotels can accommodate smaller scale business meetings and social gatherings.
Marci Bracco Cain
Hyatt Carmel Highlands
Carmel, CA 93923