Friday, June 17, 2011

"Ted L. Nancy’s Afternoon Stories" Now on Kindle

Barry Marder Joyous, Elated, & One More Thesaurus Word!

Glendale, CA, June 17, 2011 - Ted L. Nancy, author of the "Letters From A Nut" hit comedy books, announces that "Ted L. Nancy's Afternoon Stories" is now available on Kindle.

Read on your computer or other mobile devices. Get Kindle for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC and Mac. You can have it in seconds.

In this new book, Ted travels to people’s workplaces telling them stories they do not want to hear. And brings along acts they do not want to see!

Such as: THE VENTRILOQUIST WITH THE PUPPET IN A COMA. The puppet just lays there hooked up to a hospital IV. The Ventriloquist talks to him but he just beeps there unresponsive.

"I misjudged," says Ted. "I assumed people wanted to hear my stories such as THE BATHROOM ATTENDANT WHO FINALLY PASSED OUT and see my acts. I had no idea someone would curse me in French. I am sorry for that person. He must have some good in him though."

The book has photos & illustrations by Alan Marder. Phyllis Murphy is Mr. Nancy's muse. She does not care for spumoni. Ted’s website is TEDLNANCY.COM


For inquiries contact Eric Bjorgum, Ted's Norwegian attorney.

Contact:
Mr. Eric Bjorgum
Ted L. Nancy
Glendale, CA 91201
213-785-8070

No comments:

Post a Comment