Monday, February 27, 2012

Jeff Fluck of Beloit WI Lost 80 lbs in 120 Days and it Only Cost Him $50 per Month

Jeff Fluck was introduced to Tom Mower … a billionaire bio-chemist in March of 2011 and learned of a new business opportunity which promotes revolutionary NEW products.

Beloit, WI, February 27, 2012 - Jeff Fluck of Beloit, Wi lost 80 lbs in 120 days and it only cost him $50 per month. Jeff Fluck was introduced to Tom Mower … a billionaire bio-chemist in March of 2011 and learned of a new business opportunity which promotes revolutionary NEW products. “The best products the world has ‘Never’ seen!” says Tom Mower, co-founder of Sisel International. Siselean is the weight loss product that Tom Mower released in October 2011 and Jeff Fluck began taking the product immediately. Jeff lost 8.8 pounds his first five days and has lost an astounding 80 pounds in just over 4 months since the release of Siselean. Jeff Fluck has been turning so many people on to Siselean that Jeff Fluck was the top recruiter in Sisel International surpassing over 100,000 representatives in Jan, 2012. “It is easy to promote products you believe in! People walk up to me and congratulate me on my weight loss and ask me how I did it. I just tell them I went to a weight loss convention in Las Vegas last October and I started using this revolutionary NEW product called Siselean and it WORKS! They buy it almost instantly.” says Jeff Fluck.

Jeff Fluck became a multi-millionaire in his thirties and believes he has found the next best opportunity to become a millionaire all over again. When asked how he intends to turn this opportunity into millions Jeff Fluck said: “ The concept is simple: I just have to help others achieve their personal health and financial goals , and by doing so I will obtain my goal by default.” Jeff Fluck is building an international business with representatives of Sisel in Japan, Romania, Italy, and Canada. Jeff Fluck is looking to help 10 people make a six figure income in 2012. Contact Jeff Fluck at 608-436-0119

Contact:
Jeff Fluck
SISEL International, LLC
1525 Hackett St.
Beloit, WI 53511
608-436-0119
skype: jeff.fluck1

No comments:

Post a Comment